Welcome to Chubby Cheeks Approved Day Home
Iram, in partnership with the Agency, operates an Approved Family Dayhome and strives to provide quality early childcare and education to children.
Welcome parents and guardians! My name is Iram and I have been running a friendly and safe approved dayhome in Evanston for over 4 years. My home is pet and smoke-free and equipped with a safe backyard play area. I have over 4 years of experience in working with children of all ages and I’m certified as a Level 3 Child Development Supervisor as well as have First Aid Certification. I have completed a police check and intervention check.
I provide transportation to Our Lady of Grace School and Kenneth D Taylor School.
Nutritious Snacks & Meals
A variety of healthy snacks and hot meals (breakfast snack and lunch) are provided in accordance with Canada’s Food Guide.
Structured Daily Activities
- Arts and crafts
- Reading and writing
- Story Time
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Field Trips
I am nearby Our Lady of Grace School and have openings available for kindergartners September 2019
Calgary and Region Family Day Homes
Calgary & Region Family Dayhome Agency Inc. is a licensed and accredited family-based child care agency which has been providing approved and monitored child care services to children and families throughout Calgary and area since 1984.
Our mission is to provide safe, nurturing environments fostering strong relationships between children and educators. We believe that when the adults in a child’s life are happy, caring, capable, resilient, and responsible, that a child has an immeasurable advantage in also becoming a happy, caring, capable resilient and responsible adult.
As an agency we monitor and support our contracted Educators as they run their home based child care business. With monthly in home visits our trained childcare Consultants are able to support and guide Educators in ensuring quality care for the families registered with our agency.
Our Agency recruits, approves, trains, supports and monitors many approved family Dayhomes in Calgary and surrounding areas.
Why Calgary and Region Family Day Home Agency?
We are pleased to provide these efficient, professional services:
- Unique and fair fee schedule.
- Receipts for income tax purposes.
- Educator screening (including but not limited to):
- emergency procedures
- first aid & CPR
- police clearance with vulnerable sector search & intervention record check
- Monthly monitoring
- Back-up care
- 24 Hour phone support line
- Formalized child guidance policy
- Ongoing in-service training: educators and parents can attend regular training opportunities. Previous topics have been: Outdoor Play, Nutrition, Ages and Stages (formal assessment), Loose Parts, Building Positive Relationships and Difficult Conversation.
- Government subsidy
- Culturally-sensitive childcare practices
- Flexible hours
- conflict management between parents and providers if the need should arise