Welcome to Liberty’s Approved Dayhome
The first few years of a child’s life is an important stage in their development. As a day home provider, I take pride in helping families guide their precious ones as they go through this stage. My day home provides a clean and healthy environment that is conducive to learning while playing. We have daily routines and activities that are geared towards the emotional, physical, social, and intellectual development of every child. I speak English and Filipino. Healthy meals and snacks are provided according to Canada Nutrition Guide. The safety and well-being of every child is my top priority. You can be assured that my day home will be a safe haven for your child and have that peace of mind while you are at work.
Davar Child Care Society
Davar Child Care Society was established in 1982 as a non-profit organization. Our purpose is to operate high quality child care and development programs for infants through to school age children in Calgary, Airdrie, High River, Okotoks, Langdon, Turner Valley, Cochrane and the Bow Valley area.
We operate a large number of day homes, as well as one Child Development Centre, located in the community of Forest Lawn in South East Calgary. In 2018, the day care was selected to be an Early Learning and Child Care Centre, an Alberta-wide pilot program for children aged zero to kindergarten, with maximum fees of $25 per day. For more information regarding our day care program, please phone 403.291.6822
Our Approved Family Day Homes offer families the following:
- Nurturing, sensitive and engaged Providers.
- Safe and secure home-like environments.
- Low child-provider ratios of 1 to 6, allowing for individualized and responsive child care.
- Menu offerings based on Canada’s Food Guide.
- Daily outdoor play, including neighbourhood walks to playgrounds and greenspaces.
- Transportation to and from school, when/where available.
- Affordable fees, including a variety of payment options.
- Child Care Subsidy, for those who qualify through the provincial program.
- Flexible Hours, including days, evenings, weekends and overnight care when/where available.
- Back-up child care, when your Provider is faced with an unforeseen emergency.
- Monthly newsletters.
Our Providers are thoroughly screened and selected by Davar’s team of Child Development Consultants, keeping in accordance to all Provincial Family Day Home Standards. This involves a very diligent process involving not only reference letters, criminal record checks, child intervention checks and a medical certification, but also home interviews and a thorough safety study, to determine whether the home environment meets the standards of care and safety.
All of our day homes must meet or exceed the guidelines as set out by Alberta Children’s Services, under which we are contracted. In order to ensure that the quality of care is met and maintained, Approved Family Day Homes are monitored in-person through monthly, unannounced visits. Conducted by our Child Development Consultants, these visits also provide essential guidance, coaching and support for each Provider.
Monthly Agency Fees
Full Time $75 (per child/per month)
Part Time $60 (per child/per month)
School Age $70 (per child/per month)